1. Amway started in (1959) in Michigan, and had $8.80 Billion in sales of Health, Beauty & Home care products.
2. Herbalife began in (1980) in California, and had $4.50 Billion in sales of Nutrition & weight control products.
3. Mary Kay started in (1963) in Texas and had $3.50 Billion in sales of Cosmetics & personal care products.
4. Forever Living started in (1978) in Arizona and had $2.6 Billion in sales of Drinks, cosmetics, nutritional supplements & personal care products.
5. Nu Skin started in (1984) in Utah and had $2.28 Billion in sales of Personal care products & dietary supplements.
6. Tupperware started in (1948) in Florida and had $2.26 Billion in sales of kitchen & home products.
7. Melaleuca started in (1985) in Idaho and had $2 Billion is sales of Nutritional, pharmaceutical, personal care, facial care,
home hygiene, and other wellness products
8. Primerica, started in (1977) Based in Georgia and had $1.69 Billion in Sales of Insurance & financial services.
9. Young Living, started in (1993) Based in Utah and had $1.5 Billion in sales of Health products, oils, personal care & animal care.
10. Rodan and Fields, started in (2002) in (California) and had $1.5 Billion in sales of skin care products.
In Business For Over 20 Years. Not Scams.
One of the ways you can almost be certain a company is not a scam is how long they have been in business.
In the U.S.A. there is this wonderful government agency called the Federal Trade Commission, or FTC for short.
So if a company is doing something wrong, watch out, the FTC is coming for you, and they WILL shut you down!
How does the FTC find out about illegal activity with a company? When people are scammed, they get in touch with the FTC and then are investigated by the FTC.
That is why I can say that without question all of these Top Ten Businesses are not scams, they would have been shut down a LONG time ago by the FTC.
Now just because these companies have been around a long time does not mean they have great products, it may be they are just very convincing.
Have You Been Involved With Any Of These Companies?
I have been personally involved with three of them, Amway, Melaleuca, and Herbalife.
I got involved with Amway around 1980. I was turned off with all their hype, and when I saw how expensive their products were, that turned me off even more. They cost about TWICE as much as are in the stores!
But, that IS where I first saw the amazing potential in Network Marketing, or MLM. (Multi Level Marketing).
I started buying herbalife weight loss products for my wife back in 2005. A little expensive, but BOY do they work well! My wife lost about 90 lbs in about a year and a half!
Now, not all of that is attributed to their product, she completely changed her diet, cut out all sugar and carbs.
I never got involved with the business aspect of Herbalife, I think I was in burnout mode at the time, some of you know what I am referring to. (Smile.)
I am still a customer of Melaleuca, but am not a business associate. I just love their products. I did build a pretty decent size organization with them around 1997 as a business associate. You can read about that HERE.
Melaleucas products are some of the best in the world! I have been purchasing them now for around twenty years.
They are all very reasonably priced, and their business opportunity is ONE of the BEST! Not the Very Best, the Very Best One is what I am involved with right now.
So What Is The BEST Network Marketing Company?
I would say hands down that Melaleuca is the BEST Network Marketing company as far as product quality, product price, compensation plan, and the overall quality of the company.
Good question. I still buy their products, but I was tired of cold calling people, it just was not me.
I have found a company where I NEVER have to Cold Call anyone! I do not even have to Bug my friends and family either!
And I just LOVE that!
So, You Don’t Recommend Network Marketing?
No, I do not. Unless you like bugging your friends and family, and enjoy cold calling people.
I do not do any of that anymore. What do I do?
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
Just like Network Marketing companies, you do NOT have to buy a lot of products and store them in your garage.
Also, You do not have to SELL any products.
And a One Up on Network Marketing companies, in Affiliate Marketing you are NOT REQUIRED to BUY any products every month!, EVER!
How does it work? You can get all of your questions answered by clicking HERE.
Start As A Free Member
If you have any questions or comment’s, please leave them below in the comment’s area. Thanks.